Sunday, September 16, 2012

What it is.

I have decided that when i find my passion or passions later in life i will chase them and go 100% in them. What you are passionate about is what makes you happy. And i believe that nothing is more important than happiness.

Lately, for some reason, people have been talking a lot about church around me. I havent been in over a year, but i know im still a good person. People who don't follow church rules nearly as well as i do talk down to me for not going. Are they better than me because they go to church? No, well at least i dont think so. Who would god hold in a higher esteem: a man who goes to church every sunday and lives a pretty normal life or and atheist that is a humanitarian that donates to charity, funds disease research and tries to make an impact on ending poverty? I think most of the human race would say the latter but because of the place we live in a lot of people would say the former. I love alpine and i love utah, but i feel like the people are so like minded/closed minded that any intelligent debate could never take place. Excited to get out of high school and meet some people that can actually accept, or at least think about new ideas. #thatishcray

3 comments:

  1. "Are they better than me because they go to church?"
    -Used in my journal.
    Anyone can be good if they want to be, not because they let their religion define them. There are bad people everywhere all within different religions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. one time louis was really making me angry. i was really angry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. agreed!! people are so mean cause they think they are o perfect. Just cause i dont go to church doesnt mean i am a bad kid

    ReplyDelete