Sunday, September 2, 2012

Introduction

Hey blog world, i'm bob. I'm excited to get #Bloggy here on the world wide web. I enjoy chess, dust collecting, and scrapbooking. I have never done a blog before so i'm looking forward to having a new hobby, hopefully it will be something i like to do, it will definitely take some getting used to.

I didn't like the thought of keeping everything anonymous and using a pen name so i used my real name, Bob Loblaw. That's just one of the crazy things i do. I'm all about pushing things to the limit. I plan on being a pretty yolo blogger.

7 comments:

  1. Love the pen name. I'm a big Arrested Development fan.

    Remember...you're you. You're you. Go find a mirror, look into it and repeat this: you're you.

    And that's good enough.

    #yolo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why, but I really like this.
    Pumped to read more! ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy your favorites. They make me laugh. I love how you put your personality into your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No one knows who you are, its okay to let those walls down and get real.. really.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YouOnlyLiveUntilYouPissOffCoachNickols #YOLUYPOCN

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's good that you push the limits if it means that you get to express yourself fully. I really liked this intro, but I felt it could have been a little longer. Try telling us who you are and why you will be a YOLO blogger. You only live once, so have your blog posts make an impression and inspire others, :P try to dig a little deeper.

    ReplyDelete