Sunday, September 16, 2012

Love. What else is there?

Love! what a great topic, well most of the time it is.
Love is something i enjoy talking about and listening too. It's a great subject, who doesn't LOVE a good LOVE story??

When we were asked in class what we thought love was, my initial statement sounded kind of bland so i'd like to change it to: Love is what makes you the happiest. Love is what you think about when you wake up and when you go to bed. Love is definitely a drug. Love is doing everything you can when you know there's only a .000001% chance of it working out. Love is what drives us, compels us to do what we do. Love is a lot of things, it might even be everything. Who knows?

I know it is extremely difficult to move on with love, but i am excited for that day to come. My heart says to hold on, my brain says to let go. If i act on my heart it might end our friendship. If i act on my brain....well i could regret it for the rest of my life. I don't want to have a "what if?" haunting me for my entire life. Who knows what could happen.... one thing i am sure of is that i will end up happy. That' the goal of my life. I know when i find the one, (even though right now i think i have found the one, but im a dumb teenager so i don't trust my judgement right now) i will treat her amazing. she is going to be my whole world, that sounds dumb and sappy, but when you choose to spend the rest of your life with one person you have to invest the whole 100% because anything else isn't love.

5 comments:

  1. I'm stealing the "My heart says to hold on, my brain says to let go."
    part, it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You say love is happiness, which makes me think, what is happiness?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love is what drives us, compels us to do what we do.
    Im stealing this line, very cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your writing. not just saying it. I'm stealing the "if i act on my heart, it might end our friendship."

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your writing. not just saying it. I'm stealing the "if i act on my heart, it might end our friendship."

    ReplyDelete