Monday, December 3, 2012

Dialogue

Me talking to Macklemore, the tightest of all rappers.

Macklemore- "I've only got twenty dollars in my pocket"
Bob- "That's cool, Macklemore"
"$h!t, this is only 99 cents!"
"Wow I really hope you don't write a song about our trip to the D.I., that would be horrible."
"Bag it, coppin' it, washin' it, 'bout to go and get some compliments"
"What are you even saying?"
"I'ma take your grandpa's style, I'ma take your grandpa's style, no for real - ask your grandpa - can I have his hand-me-downs"
"Sure I don't care. Do you always talk like this?"
"I wear your granddads clothes, I look incredible."
"My granddad would never wear a coat that massive."

This is pretty much how Macklemore made the song Thrift Shop. It's wayyy genius and great.

No comments:

Post a Comment