Sunday, October 21, 2012

Direct Order: Grand Slam

"Oh, alex? is that your name?"
"Yes, yes it is."
"Well you sir are about to receive some direct orders."
"That's my job, sir. Not anything unusual about that."
"Oh no no no. Alex....you're so naive."
"YOU'VE BEEN GIVEN A DIRECT ORDER TO......"
"Sir.... just tell me your order. I work at dennys, i serve people food. Can we just get this over with?"

You've been given a direct order to get me a grand slam. Get me a grand slam like this is the last grand slam you'll ever serve. Get me a grand slam like i was a celebrity. Get me a grand slam like i need to be home by curfew. Get me a grand slam like i like my grand slams.

"Sir, i understand you want a grand slam. I'm trying to be patient with you but why are you doing this? And how would you like your eggs? and bacon or sausage?"

Get me a grand slam with some eggs...... sunny side up. Get me a grand slam with two fu**** strips of bacon, and some sausage too. Get me a grand slam. In fact, get me some orange juice too. Get me a grand slam with an orange juice. That's how i like my grand slams. Get me a grand slam like i like my grand slams.

                  Epilogue:
Alex immediately quit his job at denny's (after he served the man his grand slam) to go and chase his dreams because he was so inspired by the strange man who wanted a grand slam. Alex went on to live a great life and do wonderful things that benefitted the world all because the words of "The grand slam man" prompted him to do so.

Inspired by the horrible waiter, alex, at at denny's and all of the over-enthusiastic people in the world.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment