Monday, October 8, 2012

Bone Talk

My bones and I are starting to agree more and more. I used to worry when my mind would tell my bones what to do when they didn't agree.

Like that fake laugh you give sometimes to be nice. My bones know who's important to me and who's not, my bones know when to be genuine, my bones know when i shouldn't care. I just need to get my head on straight so my mind and bones can cooperate.

My bones know when i'm not acting right. My mind says "keep going, fake it." My bones don't put up with that. They've decided they want to use their time and energy on people who matter. My mind's still thinking about what these things are. I used to think i knew for sure, but finally that feeling in my bones made my head figure out none of it was real. It feels good. I think i have some pretty wise bones. Listen to your bones.

1 comment:


  1. "My bones and I are starting to agree more and more"

    I'm obsessed with that line.
    Esther.

    ReplyDelete